Wednesday 30 November 2016

Six Pack Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Honest Review


Hello, People!

As you know I am a fitness enthusiast inclined towards inspiring people to achieve the body of their dream with the natural way, that is, without the use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs, steroids or hormones. Supplements are completely natural. Whey is something that is derived from milk and is 100% vegetarian too.

Now, Today I am going to give you an unbiased and honest review about the growing supplement brand in India, Six Pack Nutrition. We are going to be talking about Six Pack Nutrition 100% Whey Protein.

Here I am going to be discussing 4 factors about this whey protein! They are Taste, Mixability, Price and The Most Important Factor Efficacy.

Taste: Six Pack Nutrition's 100% Whey comes in 4 flavors. Choco Caramel, Choco Delight, Masala Milk, and Vanilla. I have myself used one 4 kg pack of Choco-caramel and one 4 kg pack of Vanilla. The choco caramel flavor is the better one no doubt. It is really tasty. It tastes awesome in milk as well as water. Vanilla is good too, but choco caramel definitely wins it. I would give choco caramel 4.5/5 in terms of flavor. 4/5 for vanilla. The other two flavors I personally haven't tried guys. Vanilla and Masala Milk come only in 1 kg and 2 kg packs as of now. 

Mixability: The mixability of this protein is quite good. It mixes well in a shaker or in a glass when mixed with the help of a spoon. There are no lumps and it gets easily mixed. I have faced no mixability issue with this protein powder in water or milk, mixes well in both. I would give it a 4/5 for mixability.

Price: The price of this protein is 2120/kg. It is a quite competitive price. But if you check the price of 4 kg pack is 7920 on their website or healthcare, which comes to 1980 per kg. Which is quite competitive guys! It is a bit expensive compared to other Indian brands. Also, the price can be cheaper as it is manufactured in India itself, but it is the same problem with all the Indian brands, All of them are overpriced for the domestic market. But again, it is a better option than paying 40% custom on international products and almost doubling the price. For the price, I will give it 3.8/5.

Efficacy: The most important factor people, at least for me when choosing a whey. So basically I have used this whey protein for 4 months, that is, I have used two 4 kg packs and trust me, guys, this product is really at par with all the international brands out there. This is the best whey protein from all the Indian brands. It is very effective saying from my own personal experience with it. For efficacy, I will definitely give this whey protein a 4.5/5. It is true value for money too. They also test their own protein content in their own Labs. I would say this is one of the best Indian whey protein out there. So don't worry and grab it without any thought guys, I have used a lot of Indian brands and this is from my own experience regarding Six Pack Nutrition's 100% Whey Protein. 




So yes people! This is what I would say about Six Pack Nutrition's 100% Whey Protein with my personal experience of using it for 4 months. The result is Amazing in terms of muscle gains. I have been using this whey from long now as I finally found something that is at par with international standards.

Keep Following The Blog For More Articles On Health And Fitness.
Also, Comment Below If You Want An Article On Any Particular Topic.



Adios!



Stay Fit! Stay Healthy India!

6 comments:

  1. 100% whey protein is the best for to build muscle mass.
    sakhealth is selling best whey protein online to buy click 100% whey protein chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are writting some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url....You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you are totally awesome...
    Best whey protein in india

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing blog Isopure Low Carb Isolate Protein Online are very reliable and always provide the good result

    ReplyDelete
  4. best protein powder for men

    Nutraebay provides health and fitness Supplement for men and women's, For all fitness enthusiasts, the right nutrition is of prime importance. Get Whey Protein powder, Flash Sale and Health, Nutrition, call - (+800) 123 456 789

    to get more - http://www.nutraebay.com/-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to Admin for Sharing such useful Information. I really like your Blog. Addition to your Story here I am Contributing 1 more Similar Story All you need to Know related to Whey Proteins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog...thanks for sharing such a nice information....healthy protein foods are good source for vitamins and minerals.

    ReplyDelete