Friday 18 November 2016

My Natural Body Transformation With Calisthenics/Street Workout

I was a very skinny guy since childhood, never gained weight easily plus my diet was never on point. I was in my teenage, still was very skinny! When I entered college I decided to change. That is when I started with some body weight exercises, started reading a bit about diets to gain weight and actually followed it. Slowly starting to see results finally I was not that skinny anymore but gained quite a bit of fat in the process as my knowledge about diets, what food to eat etc was very limited. It was kinda what people call these days DIRTY BULKING! though I didn't know anything about that and just went with the flow of trying to eat more to get big. Again till my graduation year, I had stopped my body weight exercises but my weight remained the same as my appetite had improved. I started going to a gym in February 2016 with the hope of getting in shape and having a good physique! Till May 2016 got a bit in shape but even after working so hard in the gym I felt I didn't get the desired result. I left the gym as my exams were approaching in June. Again after a long break, I came across something called as CALISTHENICS! and the moment I saw it I knew it was for me! That is what I wanted and was ready to give in my full! The quick movements, flexibility, strength! I was love struck! That is when my journey BEGAN! I am already 8 weeks into the most basic form of calisthenics AND I am feeling GREAT! I am getting results, feeling the best I have ever felt and I knew I was going to be getting a good result by the end of the 8th week. After Just 8 Weeks I could feel my core was getting stronger and I was feeling a lot sorer than I ever felt in the gym, I feel the reason for this is the focus of compound movements in calisthenics. This Program is planned by me taking all the references from many places and people and obviously, it consists of a very disciplined diet too. Let me share my pictures with you guys and show you what you can do NATURALLY with your body and how much can you grow it. This is just my 8 weeks into calisthenics. Also, note guys that I was already in an average shape, I had around 22℅ body fat from which I came down to 15% body fat. Calisthenics is great, it really strengthens your core and it's a lot of fun too. I LL be soon sharing various diets, exercise routines according to your need. This blog is purely information based and I don't mean to sell any kind of products, physical or electronic. This is just my love for fitness and calisthenics or street workouts.

Peace ! And Cheers!          
BEFORE
AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment