Tuesday 22 November 2016

How Natural Is Natural Bodybuilding?

Hey, People! Today I am gonna be talking about natural bodybuilding.

So what is natural bodybuilding?



Is it bodybuilding without the use of supplements? or steroids? or both?


GUYS! Natural Bodybuilding is bodybuilding that is done without the use of any form of steroids or any kind of performance enhancing drugs. Supplements, on the other hand, are not drugs they are totally natural derived from some natural form of food but supplements can never be an alternative for natural food instead, they can be used as something extra with all the natural food you consume to enhance a bit of performance and recovery in your muscles and body. I am myself a natural bodybuilder and in any way, I am not here to make a career out of Bodybuilding, it is just my hobby and passion to help common people like you and me to achieve the body they always wanted NATURALLY!

People! Believe me! Natural Bodybuilding is something that needs a lot of patience and perseverance. You cannot achieve a body huge in size with a single-digit body fat in months or weeks. I am not saying you can't get ripped or shredded naturally. You Totally Can! But with a lesser size or body mass. To get big and stay at lower body fat at the same time naturally, you need years of dedication but trust me it is any day a lot healthier and satisfying than taking steroids to achieve the body of your dreams in months or weeks. In the fitness industry, bodybuilders and fitness models don't have any other option because it is their career and they can't sit waiting for a long time to achieve a body with size and low body fat and plus they have a lot of competition too! that means if they are not ready to make use of steroids there are always hundreds of other people ready to take their place.



So here I am with the truth about Natural Bodybuilding! I am soon going to be creating a youtube channel and form a community of people who love staying healthy. I am going to be showing what a person can do with his physique naturally, without the use of steroids. I am dedicated to showing the common people like me what an actual Natural Bodybuilding Physique looks like and not going to be another fitness buff talking about natural bodybuilding while taking steroids myself.

So let us take a PLEDGE to include FITNESS, HEALTH, NUTRITION, AND TRUTH in our lives every day.

I hope the post has helped you to get an idea about natural bodybuilding. Please also check out my other articles including the one about my own Natural Transformation with pictures and keep following the blog for further articles about fat loss diet, what supplements I use, vegetarian diets, nonvegetarian diets and much more!!!
Stay Fit! Stay Healthy India!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic and useful we blog thanks for publishing this.it's useful and informative.keep up the great.
    Bodybuilding supplements may be used to replace meals, enhance weight gain, promote weight loss or improve athletic performance.
    Buy Food Supplements Online | Protein Powder Online

    ReplyDelete